Job Description: Motion Graphics Designer
KORTX is looking for a 3D/2D Motion Graphics Designer to join our growing production team! This individual will be heavily involved in bringing our brand initiatives to life through visual storytelling. They will collaborate with the marketing team and will be primarily responsible for the conception and production of 3D/2D motion content. The ideal candidate will ensure the highest standards of development and execution of our branded content and be bale to translate complex processes into visual stories.
- Assist the marketing team with a range of animation deliverables such as explainer videos, lower thirds, title screens, logo intros, training materials and looped social media content.
- Convert static artwork into engaging motion assets from Photoshop or Illustrator.
- Plan out animations through story-boarding and style frames.
- Desired Cinema 4D knowledge: advanced multi-layered material & texture design, UV mapping, 3D lighting design and advanced 3D camera movement/object animation. Must be familiar with MoGraph and MoText modules as well as basic modeling.
- Desired After Effects knowledge: motion graphics animation for both 2D and 3D workflows; motion tracking; rotoscoping; compositing and keying.
- Assist with production including camera setup, filming and tear down
What We’re Looking For:
- Exceptional reel showcasing sophisticated storytelling that includes animation, strong visual design, color, layout and typography.
- At least 5-7 years experience in a design company, advertising agency or in-house creative environment.
- Ability to generate a diverse array of design and animation in response to design briefs.
- Must have advanced skills in After Effects and Cinema 4D (Redshift render). Basic understanding of Premiere Pro, Davinci Resolve, Photoshop and Illustrator are a plus.
- Must be comfortable receiving feedback and providing innovative solutions to problems.
- Ranked #255 on Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Fastest Growing Companies list.
- Great Place to Work certified.
- Attractive base salary and annual bonus opportunity.
- Industry leading, employer covered Medical, Vision and Dental insurance effective day one of employment.
- Monthly health and wellness reimbursement.
- Open vacation policy.
- Flexible hours and remote work availability.
- 401k Match.
KORTX is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to gender/identity, sexual orientation, race, cultural background, religion, physical disability, status as a protected veteran, age or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We celebrate all team members and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
*No Outside Recruiters Please